Monday, August 10, 2015

Be brave and show me your teeth. SMILE 😀

    
    

Actually before, I really have plan to buy my own selfie stick but nothing catch my interest. Some are so bulky, some color are not lively or so bright, some can't hold the phone tightly, some press the button off when I'm sliding my phone into it. So I have always complain on some selfie stick. But this one is pretty cool, the look is nice, the size is just enough to put into my purse, just almost the same height with my phone Samsung Galaxy s5 and the color is not so exaggeratedly bright or boring. Just enough to my taste. It's easy to carry and fold. Good stick for traveling and to capture best moments. It's easy to operate and can connect thru Bluetooth. No need to set timer on your phone in case you want to take shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment