Sunday, August 9, 2015

Gloves! Nail savior :D





I used this gloves to protect my nail polish from washing up or erase at the tip of my nails while I'm doing the dishes. I mean washing the dishes is part of my everyday life but I like looking at my nail also having color or design so this gloves is perfect for me. The real use of this gloves is for barbeque but I shift the purpose of it. This gloves is made of silicone, it's thick so it's not easy to rip off. It's just enough to cover upto my wrist. It's easy to wear and remove, it's easy to clean and let it dry also. The color of this one is orange with cute hearts design. It's approved by FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and by touching it, they use a high quality material. Thanks to this gloves, I can maintain colorful nails.

*I received this at a discounted price for my unbias review.
http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMaec22ece522190c7c7b5f4277a392224

No comments:

Post a Comment